The North Face Women's Recon brings the classic features of a dependable North Face pack back. This pack has what it takes to keep up in the busy hallways of school, and on trips across the globe. Or just across town. Either way, it's ready. A comfortable, padded Chemise back panel keeps you comfortable, while a large main compartment has a padded laptop sleeve and hydration port. This 28-liter capacity pack also features two front pockets, and mesh side water bottle pockets. It's probably gonna be another long school year, so you might want a pack that can handle it. Well, surprise, here's one you can get yourself. I'm just here to help.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Recon
- Women-specific, FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Reflective light loop
- Winged, storable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with padded, variable-sized laptop sleeve and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Large front mesh drop pocket
- Small front panel stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Recon
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz / 1080 g
- Volume: 1710 cubic inches / 28 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 14 x 9.5 x 1.75"
- Dimension: 19 x 13 x 11" / 48 x 33 x 28.5 cm
- 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 300D mini-ripstop,1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.