The North Face Women's Recon Backpack is a medium sized backpack for hauling all you need for the school day. The spacious main compartment has a padded sleeve for up to 15 inch laptops, as well as a tablet sleeve for electronic geeks. Sorry I just called you a geek. The rest of the space can be filled out with texts, a book for pleasure reading, and lunch. The smaller items, such as your pens and snacks, have special organization slots in the second zipper compartment. The top pocket is lined for protecting your smartphone or a pair of sunglasses. The whole front section is a large mesh drop pocket, a handy spot for a winter beanie, a pair of liner gloves, or an extra long sleeve for cold days in the classroom. The side mesh pockets are for keeping water bottles at the ready.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Recon Backpack
- Women-specific, FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with padded, variable-sized laptop sleeve and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Large front mesh drop pocket
- Small front panel stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Recon Backpack
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz / 1080 g
- Volume: 1710 cubic inches / 28 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 14 x 9.5 x 1.75"
- Dimension: 19 x 13 x 11" / 48 x 33 x 28.5 cm
- 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 300D mini-ripstop, 1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.