Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Radium Hi-Loft Hoodie is North Face's highest warmth-to-weight ratio high-loft fleece. The Polartec Thermal Pro® High Loft was developed exclusively for North Face for active outdoorswomen. The mesh between the 1.5" fleece baffles increases compressibility and, with the four-way stretch side panels, adds tons of mobility while minimizing bulk. So if you're looking to do some alpine climbing, hit the slopes or build a replica of Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam using snowmen, the Radium Hi-Loft Hoodie is sure to keep you comfy and protected.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Radium Hi-Loft Hoodie
- Mountaineering and ski mountaineering
- Highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any The North Face high loft fleece
- Exclusive Polartec lowdensity knit fabric minimizes weight and maximizes compressibility
- High loft fibers trap air, retaining body heat
- Harness-and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Radium Hi-Loft Hoodie
- Average Weight: 13.7 oz / 389 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 200 g/m2 (5.90 oz/yd2) Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft-96% polyester, 4% elastane 0.75" baffles
- Stretch Side Panels: 241 g/m2 (7.11 oz/yd2) Polartec Power Stretch Pro-53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane smooth-face jersey fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.