The North Face Women's RDT Rain Jacket is a waterproof jacket for taking on adventures through the rain. The HyVent 2.5 Layer membrane does the bulk of the work, keeping the wet stuff out of your jacket, while allowing body heat to escape. When you're hiking hard on the trail, the excess heat needs somewhere to go too, enter FlashDry. The inside of the jacket uses FlashDry technology to further combat clammy-jacket-feeling, wicking sweat away from your body and drying quickly. Did you know RDT stands for Rapid Drying Time? So cool, and you can even open up the pit-zips to allow cool air to enter the jacket without soaking the front of your shirt with rain. The hand pockets secure glove liners or snacks, and when the rain dissipates stuff the jacket into the pocket for another time.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's RDT Rain Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip with inner storm flap
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Storable in hand pocket
- Media feature
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's RDT Rain Jacket
- Average Weight: 12.35 oz / 350 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- 50D 119 g/m2 HyVent 2.5 liter
- 100% polyester with FlashDry
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.