The North Face Women's Pumori Jacket is a standard fit, recycled-fleece jacket versatile enough for backcountry exploration or just walking across campus on a chilly day. The Pumori is made with recycled Polartec Classic 200 fleece, a bluesign approved fabric, and is extremely lightweight at only 16.2 oz. With two toasty hand pockets, hem cinch-cords, and zip-in capabilities, The North Face Pumori jacket is a winter-weather must have for anyone trying to stay warm. I'm assuming that would be you, unless you're a card carrying member of the Polar Bear club. In that case, you're just nuts.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Pumori Jacket
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains 79% recycled content by weight
- Standard Fit
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Pumori Jacket
- Average Weight: 16.2 oz / 460 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Recycled Polartec Classic 200 (bluesign approved fabric)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.