The North Face Women's Potosi Jacket. Body-mapping technology provides the ultimate thermal regulation, breathability and comfort in a fully seam sealed, waterproofshell designed for the most strenuous, highly aerobic ascents in extreme conditions.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Potosi Jacket
- Alpine fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Insulated with 40 g PrimaLoft One
- One internal chest pocket
- Internal raschel at hips and shoulders for added warmth
- Pit-zip vents
- Two hand pockets
- Nonabrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Potosi Jacket
- Average Weight: 26.46 oz / 720 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Body: 70D 125 g/m2 (3.69 oz/yd2) 100% nylon dobby HyVent Alpha, Insulation: 40 g PrimaLoft One
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.