The North Face Women's Polar Hooded Jacket looks to be your go-to jacket for summit ascents. Or for other alpine pursuits. Or for looking good with a pair of jeans. The body is comprised of Polartec Power Shield with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish and high-loft backed interior. This gives a super cozy feel/warmth but also slides easily over layers. The sleeves and hood are filled with PrimaLoft One synthetic insulation to keep your extremities toasty while minimizing weight and maximizing mobility. The Polar Hooded soft shell has an active fit to match your active lifestyle. It is versatile enough to handle your sedentary down times, too.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Polar Hooded Jacket
- Polartec Alpha/Beta hybrid fleece construction maps key hot/cold zones and optimizes fabric placement for function and comfort
- Smooth mesh liner in sleeves, hood and chest wicks moisture
- High-pile fleece in shoulders and back trap warmth without inhibiting mobility
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood swivels with head for a natural, unobstructed view
- Zip chest and handwarmer pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Polar Hooded Jacket
- Fabric: 100% nylon 288 g/m² (8.35 oz/yd²) 20D 100% nylon 49 g/m² (1.42 oz/yd²) Polartec Thermal Pro
- Avg Weight: 1 lb 1 oz (495 g)
- Length from Center Back: 27"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.