Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
Award Winner - Polartec APEX Award 2012
The North Face Women’s Polar Hooded Jacket is like your own personal temperature controlled environment. The Polartec Alpha/Beta hybrid fleece zones in on hot spots and cold crevices to keep you comfortable while the mesh liner in the sleeves, hood and chest wick moisture to keep you dry. What doesn’t the Polar Hooded Jacket do? Inhibit your mobility, that’s what. This North Face Jacket is constructed to keep you moving. Even the helmet-compatible hood swivels with your noggin for an unobstructed view of envious onlookers.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Polar Hooded Jacket
- Backcountry skiing, alpine climbing, ski mountaineering and mountaineering
- Exclusive Polartec Power Shield High Loft on chest and back traps warmth without inhibiting mobility
- PrimaLoft One synthetic insulation in sleeves and hood insulates even when wet
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Average Weight: 19.4 oz / 550 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 288 g/m2 (8.49 oz/yd2) Polartec Power Shield 100% nylon ripstop face-94% polyester, 6% elastane 0.75" baffle high loft backer
- Shoulders/Hood: 20D 40 g/m2 (1.18 oz/yd2) 100% nylon ripstop
- Underarms: 20D 53 g/m2 (1.56 oz/yd2) 86% nylon, 14% elastane four-way stretch woven
- Cuff: 241 g/m2 (7.11 oz/yd2) Polartec Power Stretch Pro-88% polyester 12% elastane smooth-face jersey fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.