The North Face Women’s Point Five NG Pant is a Gore-Tex Pro pant for mountaineering and alpine climbing. The summit has all your focus as the Gore-Tex Pro membrane blocks the wind and wet snow. The adjustable belt and front-attach-only suspenders keep them from falling down at an inopportune moment. Full length zippers are make the pants easier to get on and off in a jiffy and are PU coated to keep water out. Keep a map or a few snacks in the three zippered pockets for quick access and continue on.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Point Five NG Pant
- Mountaineering and alpine climbing
- Belted adjustable waist system with elastic back
- Removable and fully adjustable frontattach only suspender system
- Dual polyurethane (PU) zippered hand pockets
- Single PU zippered thigh pocket
- Dual full-length zippered side zips
- Zippered elastic gaiter and kickpatch
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Point Five NG Pant
- Average Weight: 23.2 oz / 660 g
- Fit: Active
- Inseam: regular
- Body: 70D 135 g/m2 (3.98 oz/yd2) GORE-TEX Pro Shell Shell-100% nylon ripstop with a micro-grid ripstop woven backer
- Abrasion: 190 g/m2 (5.6 oz/yd2) 72% nylon, 28% Kevlar schoeller-keprotec
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.