Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Point Five NG Jacket is a rough and tumble hard shell for all-mountain ventures. I've been dying to use the phrase "rough and tumble" and no jacket embodies that idiom more than this one. The nearly indestructible 70D Gore-Tex® Pro exterior will completely block rain/wind and is durable enough to handle some abuse. It is exceptionally light to minimize encumbrance and the pit-zips will dump any excess heat that builds up, so feel free to go attack the outdoors. If you go extreme, don't forget your helmet, which easily fits under the Point Five NG's hood.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Point Five NG Jacket
- Fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- Harness and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Revised pocket-bag construction for waterproof pockets
- Average Weight: 14.81 oz / 420 g
- Fit: Active
- 70D 135 g/m2 (3.98 oz/yd2) Gore-Tex Pro Shell-100% nylon ripstop with a micro-grid ripstop woven backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.