Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women’s Plasma Thermoball Jacket is an insulated jacket for cold, wet winters. The outer fabric is made with HyVent 2L fabric, which is waterproof and seam sealed to keep the wet out. Inside to keep you warm is PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation, which is specially designed to have the warmth equivalent of 600-fill down, but will perform better when wet (than down). The hood is attached, so you won’t have any drafts sneaking in at the back of your neck. The Plasma Thermoball keeps you all wrapped up in a toasty-warm, sleek looking package.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Plasma Thermoball Jacket
- Thermoball™ synthetic insulation has the warmth equivalent of 600-fill down
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Pit zips
- Secure zippered bicep pocket
- Molded cuff tabs
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Plasma Thermoball Jacket
- Body: 70D 127g/m2 (4.47 oz/yd2) 100% Nylon HyVent 2L
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall
- Length from Center Back: 27"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.