Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Women’s Parkina Down Jacket by The North Face has all the feminine touches you want and functional warmth you need. Stylish details paired with down insulation and a DWR finish makes the Parkina Down Jacket a necessity in both fashionable and frigid conditions alike. The hood on this beauty is lined with removable faux fur so you can decide when and just how fur-tastic you want to be. The elastic belt with metal closure lets you lose the chills but not your waistline. And because variety truly is the spice of life, mixed quilting gives the Parkina seriously sophisticated aesthetic appeal.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Parkina Down Jacket
- Detachable faux fur at fixed, adjustable drop hood
- Hood adjustment tab
- Stand-up collar
- Variegated and mixed quilting throughout body
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Elastic belt with metal logo buckle and security belt tab
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left bicep
- Embroidered logo at back right shoulder
- Average Weight: 30.1 oz / 852 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Body: 30D x 70D 80 g/m2 100% polyester twill
- Lining: 40D 75 g/m2 100% nylon satin twill
- Insulation: 600 fill water-resistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.