Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Paramount Valley Convertible Pants offer the performance and comfort expected of all North Face outerwear, and are loaded with features that make them ideal for casual everyday use, and expeditions on a backcountry trail. These North Face pants convert into 6" shorts and feature a roll-up leg design to adjust to changing temps, offers numerous storage options including front cargo pockets and rear Velcro pockets, and features a durable, midweight and abrasion-resistant nylon construction with DWR finish. I wear mine with one leg converted to shorts, and the other rolled up an inch or two. I look so great.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Paramount Valley Convertible Pant
- Relaxed fit
- Durable, midweight abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR finish
- Pant converts into 6" short
- Constructed waist with internal drawstring
- Elastic on back belt loops for zip-off leg storage
- Two hand pockets
- Two flap cargo pockets
- Two secure Velcro rear pockets
- Roll-up leg feature
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Paramount Valley Convertible Pant
- Average Weight: 16 oz / 440 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- 70D 165 g/m2 (5.82 oz/yd2) 100% nylon faille with DWR
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.