The Women's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant could be described as a three-in-on, but I am affraid you won't take me seriously. For Starter, these redesigned pants are TNF's best selling convertable pants. They convert into shorts, by zipping the legs off, but even better, you can have euro-capre look, which by the way or as the cool kids say BTW, the euro look is all the rage on the runway right now. Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon is perfect for globetrotting, day hikes at Stony Creek, or my favorite, bacce on vacay. Constructed wasit with internal drawstring, elastic on back belt-loops for zipped off leg storage, front flap cargo pockets, and back pockets use velcro. The North Face designed these guys with 100% Nylon Faille fabric, which is labeled Bluesign, meaning it was produced using tools and techniques which improve the social standards of the supply chain. I like that.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR finish
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30
- Pant converts into 10" short
- Constructed waist with internal drawstring
- Elastic on back belt loops for zipped-off leg storage
- Front flap cargo pockets
- Two secure Velcro pockets on the back
- Roll-up leg feature
- Bluesign approved fabric
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant
- Average Weight: 15.2 oz / 430 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- 165 g/m2 100% nylon faille (bluesign approved fabric)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.