The North Face Women’s Oso Bootie is a fuzzy insulated boot for keeping warm this winter. The bungee drawcord at the top of the cuff allows you to adjust the height of the boot, allowing you to pick your look and coverage. The silken oso fleece is super cozy against your lower legs. The ripstop nylon and the fleece are both water resistant, so snow sheds off a little better. While you should always be careful on ice, the Oso Bootie has TNF Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs, which provide better traction on wintery grounds. You’ll be in high prestige throughout the town with these toasty foot covers!
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Oso Bootie
- Upper: Water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop vamp
- Water-resistant, Oso fleece shaft
- Protective synthetic mudguard
- ThermoBall insulated vamp
- Bungee drawcord at cuff enables adjustable height
- Bottom: Cushioned, lightweight, injection-molded EVA outsole
- Inset TNF Winter Grip rubber center pod with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction in winter conditions
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Oso Bootie
- Last: L\TNF-F13-06
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 8 oz / 227 g, pair: 1 lb / 454 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.