The North Face Women's Nuptse Purna Boot is an insulated boot for adding style and warmth to your feet. The Nutpse Purna begins with a velvet suede upper that is waterproof to keep snow and slush at bay as you trudge to class or work through the falling snow. The synthetic shell at the lower half is lightweight and durable for taking on ice chunks and dirty slush. The boot is then insulated throughout with 200g of Primaloft® Eco and a faux-fur collar detail at the top that wraps around your lower leg with elegant warmth. Then, to help you not be that girl that slips on ice or snow, The North Face uses their rubber TNF Winter Grip® outsole with IcePick® lugs for stellar traction on unstable winter grounds.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Nuptse Purna Boot
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant, velvet suede upper
- Waterproof, lightweight, synthetic shell
- Water-resistant, baffled, 100% Recycled P.E.T. ripstop cuff detail
- 200 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Gusseted tongue
- Faux-fur collar detail
- Northotic compression-molded internal drop-in midsole/footbed
- Bottom: Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with Ice Pick temperature-sensitive lugs for superior winter traction
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Nuptse Purna Boot
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 14.4 oz / 410 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.