The Women's Nuptse Jacket by The North Face is a coveted jacket among avid outdoor enthusiasts. This insulated jacket thrives in cold weather conditions with 700 goose down fill that delivers plush warmth, and features a new and improved fit designed to provide the ultimate in comfort for the feminine form. Nuptse is a Tibetan term for "west peak" and is also the mountain just a mile south west of Mount Everest. That's no coincidence as this jacket lives up to its name with double-layer taffeta on the shoulders for added durability and warmth during activities in extreme conditions. This North Face down jacket also features an internal zip-stow pocket to keep your valuables secure, two hand pockets, adjustable cuff tabs and hem cinch-cord for easy body temperature management in variable conditions. It's possible this jacket will leave you yelling "a woot woot!"
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Nuptse Jacket
- High loft down jacket with an improved fit
- Standard fit
- Zip-in compatible
- Double-layer taffeta on shoulders
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord
- Elastic bound cuffs
- Improved fit
- Average Weight: 24.7 oz / 700 g
- Center Back: 26"
- Fabric: Abrasion: 50D 64 g/m2 (1.9 oz/yd2) plain weave nylon with DWR, Body: 50D 64 g/m2 (1.9 oz/yd2) mini-ripstop weave nylon, Insulation: 700 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.