The North Face Women's Nuptse Fur IV Boot. A fashionable winter walk-around favorite that delivers the warmth and insulation of down while providing exquisite comfort with a 100% recycled P.E.T. outer fabric.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Nuptse Fur IV Boot
- Upper: Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper
- 600 fill power down insulation
- 100% recycled P.E.T. faux fur trim
- Abrasion-resistant, synthetic mudguard
- Compression-molded OrthoLite Northotic footbed for enhanced comfort
- Bottom: Cut-and-buff EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with IcePick temperature-sensitive snowflake lugs
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Nuptse Fur IV Boot
- Approx Weight: 1/2 Pair: 11.4 oz / 325 g, Pair: 1 lb 7 oz / 650 g
- Last: L/TNF-F10-1H-5
- Measurement: Shaft Height: 9.5" / 24 cm, Circumference: 13.5" / 34.5 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.