The North Face Women’s Nuptse Faux Fur IV Bootie is a warm down boot for walking campus. Surrounding your foot like a cushy pillow is 600 fill power down insulation and a faux fur lining, you’ll hardly know they’re there due to their light weight. The laces secure the boot to lock in the heat and prevent open spaces at the top. A durable water repellent finish on the upper is for weather-resistance, causing water to bead up and roll right off, so you’ll stay dry. The outsole is made with TNF Winter Grip, super durable and ready to lead you safely across a nasty patch of ice. Always a good idea to avoid starring in those types of viral videos.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Nuptse Faux Fur IV Bootie
- Upper: Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding textile upper
- 600 fill power down insulation
- 100% recycled P.E.T. faux-fur trim
- Abrasion-resistant, synthetic mudguard
- Compression-molded OrthoLite Northotic foot bed for enhanced comfort
- Bottom: Cut-and-buff EVA mid sole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with Ice Pick temperature-sensitive snowflake lugs
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Nuptse Faux Fur IV Bootie
- Approx Weight: 1/2 Pair: 11.4 oz / 325 g, Pair: 1 lb 7 oz / 650 g
- Last: L\TNF-F10-1H-5
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.