The North Face Women’s NFZ Insulated Pant is an insulated ski pant for hitting the slopes in winter weather when most people would stay inside. The Gore-Tex 2L fabric is waterproof and durable for harsh conditions. The NFZ is packed with 60g of PrimaLoft One insulation for added warmth on colder days and inner thigh vents can be opened to quickly vent excess heat as you work your way up the mountain. Adjustable waist tabs help dial in the right size on the relaxed fit, which provides room for a layer without being baggy. A hidden Recco avalanche rescue reflector gives a little piece of mind while you continue to search out the best line.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's NFZ Insulated Pant
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration
- Kissing welt WR zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pockets with Loft Lift System
- Flap-cover WR zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's NFZ Insulated Pant
- Average Weight: 26.10 oz / 740 g
- Inseam: regular: 33"
- 75D 170 g/m2 (6.0 oz/yd2) Gore-Tex 2L-100% polyester twill
- Insulation: 60 g/40 g PrimaLoft One
- Lining: 40D 50 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.