Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Margot Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket for fall rains and winter snows. The outer jacket protects from the elements while the inner jacket provides warmth, wear each separate or combine the two for a winter weather buster. The outer jacket is a HyVent 2L, 100% polyester melange, that provides a slick heathered look and blocks rain, snow, sleet and wind. The hood protects the hair you took hours to style and dual entry hand pockets hang onto extra gloves, phone, and wallet, all without getting in the way of your hands. The pit-zips open up to release excess heat when you're working up a sweat and the stormflap secures with Velcro® to cover the front zipper, preventing leaks. The liner jacket is packed with 100g Heatseeker™ insulation and comes complete with zippered hand pockets for when you're wearing it alone on cool, dry fall days. Zip-in compatible just makes life simple as the weather changes.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Margot Triclimate Jacket
- Outer jacket: Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro closure
- Dual-entry hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Liner jacket: Printed 100 g Heatseeker
- Brushed collar for comfort
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof rain shell with a zip-in, insulated liner jacket
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Margot Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 42.33 oz / 1200 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Shell: 125D 143 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Polyester melange
- Liner: 100 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.