Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Maddie Raschel Hoodie is a fleece lined softshell jacket for weather-resistant protection on your weekend day hike. The Maddie Raschel starts with TNF Apex Aerobic Stretch fabric on the outside, a polyester/elastane blend with a wind permeability rated at 10-60 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof). The softshell provides just enough weather protection for fall and spring forays into the woods, with a durable water repellent coating to help repel light rain from soaking into the fabric surface. The inside has been finished with Silken fleece throughout, providing a soft touch against your skin and warmth against colder temps. Simple fabric cuffs wrap your wrists softly and the attached hood is ready to protect your head and ears from winds with a little zip to them. Pack a snack in the zippered pockets and carry out your trash via the same way. Pack it in...Pack it out! Everyone loves a clean trail.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Maddie Raschel Hoodie
- TNF Apex Aerobic fabric wind permeability rated at 10–60 CFM
- Raschel lining with hood edge detail
- Attached hood
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Weather-resistant soft shell with stretch provides lightweight protection from wind and rain
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Maddie Raschel Hoodie
- Active fit
- Average Weight: 21.87 oz / 620 g
- Center Back Length: 26.5"
- 90D x 170D 246 g/m2 TNF Apex Aerobic Stretch-90% Polyester, 10% Elastane double weave with DWR
- Lining: Silken fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.