The North Face Women’s Luciana Stretch Jacket is a lightweight winter jacket for work, school, and everything in between. The 700 down fill is water-resistant, so it’ll stay dry longer (than untreated down) in case you get caught in some snowfall. The outside fabric is a blend of nylon and elastane for stretch and freedom of movement and a durable water repellent coating increases weather resistance. The baffles change slightly at the waist to compliment your figure as you strut it downtown.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Luciana Stretch Jacket
- Full-stretch jacket features stretch shell fabric and stretch baffle
- Fixed adjustable hood
- Center front zip closure with kissing welts
- Darts at the waist for shape
- Stylized stitching at back sleeve
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Invisible zip hand pockets
- Rolled-in elastic at cuffs
- Metal logo rivet at left bicep
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Luciana Stretch Jacket
- Average Weight: 26.4 oz / 748 g
- Center Back Length: 24"
- Body: 90D 145 g/m2 87% nylon, 13% elastane stretch plain weave with DWR
- Lining: 90D 145 g/m2 87% nylon, 13% elastane stretch plain weave with DWR
- Insulation: 700 fill water-resistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.