Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Lona Jacket is a 550-fill goose down winter coat that's perfect for strolls around town or country, and well suited for the daily grind. The HyVent® exterior is waterproof, breathable and durable enough to take some abuse. We don't always treat our jackets with love, tossing them here or there when not in use, and that's totally fine; the Lona jacket was bred for functionality. The two front pockets have flap closures and feature side-entries for your hands. The interior is lined with quilted taffeta for next-to-skin comfort.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Lona Jacket
- Adjustable removable hood
- Hood tab adjustment
- Quilted lining
- Center front zip closure with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Self fabric belt with metal logo buckle
- Metal logo rivets at belt loops
- Dual-entry compartment hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Average Weight: 39.2 oz / 1111 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Body: 150 g/m2 100% nylon plain weave HyVent 2L
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.