The North Face Women’s Litewave Guide HyVent Shoe is a lightweight running shoe for the trail. The upper is made with HyVent, a waterproof and breathable fabric. So you can charge down the muddy trail in the rain, and your feet will stay dry and comfortable. The compression-molded EVA midsole has CRADLE technology, for impact control, while the ESS forefoot protection plate protects you from stones on rugged terrains. The Vibram outsole is grippy and durable on the trail on wet or dry days.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Litewave guide HyVent Boot
- Upper: Seamless, no-sew, welded, lightweight upper
- Rubber toe cap protection
- HyVent Alpha single-layer, three-ply, waterproof construction reduces layers and weight to improve airflow and reduce internal temperature
- Welded TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- Northotic Pro 2.0 footbed
- Bottom: Cradle guide, dual-injected EVA midsole
- TPU film Snake Plate
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Litewave guide HyVent Boot
- Approx Weight: 1/2 per pair: 9.9 oz / 281 g, pair: 1 lb 4 oz / 562 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.