Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The problem with writing North Face product descriptions is that I find a new birthday present idea for my sister at least 7 times a day. The North Face Women's Lania Softshell Jacket is now at the top of the list. It is made of North Face's super stylish Apex Universal soft shell fabric, built to stretch for mobility and has a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish to shed the elements (which I'll be sure to point out to my sis as I pelt her with snowballs). It'll be great for Halloween when she walks her son around the neighborhood (she can just claim to be dressed as somebody in the fashion industry).
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Lania Softshell Jacket
- TNF Apex Universal soft shell fabric rated at 12 CFM
- Adjustable removable drop hood
- Center front zip closure with internal draft flap
- Removable self fabric belt with metal logo buckle and belt security tab
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Exposed hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left cuff and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Lania Softshell Jacket
- Average Weight: 28 oz / 793 g
- Center Back Length: 33"
- 20D x 50D 335 g/m2 100% polyester bonded jersey faced with raschel backer TNF Apex Universal
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.