Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
I'm not sure what the RDT stands for in The North Face's line of RDT garments, but I'm pretty sure I've narrowed it down to "Remain Drier Throughout." (Or maybe "Really Delicious Taste"). The Women's L/S RDT V-Neck is made of a recycled polyester knit with FlashDry™ fibers to improve dry times and wick moisture away from your skin. The seams are flatlock to lay flat so they won't irritate your skin on long runs. 100% geared towards keeping you comfortable.
ps- I just tasted one.. RDT certainly does not mean "Really Delicious Taste."
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Long Sleeve RDT V-Neck
- Lightweight, soft hand feel FlashDry fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams
- Flattering V-neck
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Long Sleeve RDT V-Neck
- Average Weight: 6.35 oz / 180 g
- Center Back Length: 25"
- Solids: 190 g/m2 100% recycled polyester knit with FlashDry
- Heathers: 190 g/m2 55% polyester, 45% recycled polyester knit with FlashDry
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.