The active fit and core vents on the North Face Women's Komper Jacket will allow you to shred up the slopes in comfort and style. If snowsports aren't your thing you can still use this jacket to comfortably shred up the town, or shred up walking your dog. The Apex ClimateBlock soft shell fabric is virtually waterproof and windproof while also maintaining a comfortable level of breathability. Heatseeker synthetic insulation is mapped throughout the body with slightly less in the sleeves to optimize warmth, weight and mobility. Throw on the hood for extra protection or take it off altogether when you know you've got clear skies ahead of you.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Komper Jacket
- Active fit
- Water resistant, windproof, breathable
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Reverse-coil chest pocket
- Core vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Komper Jacket
- Average Weight: 36.65 oz / 1039 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Shell: 217 g/m2 TNF Apex ClimateBlock-100% polyester twill with brushed tricot backer
- Insulation: 100 g/80 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.