Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Kira Triclimate is a fully featured jacket for hitting the slopes, hitting the trails or hitting the town. Its 3-in-1 functionality allows it to be your go-to jacket in at 3 seasons. The outer shell is constructed from HyVent 2L (waterproof and breathable) and is more than capable of handling stormy fall/spring weather. The interior mid-layer features Heatseeker insulation and can tackle excursions in the fall or strolling around the city. When combined, the two layers form an unstoppable winter jacket that is perfect for snowsports. The Kira Triclimate's resume would be, no doubt, more impressive than my own.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Kira Triclimate Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet compatible, removable hood
- Chest pocket
- Core vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Zip-in liner jacket
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Kira Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 36.76 oz / 1042 g
- Center Back Length: shell 27", liner 25"
- Shell: 110 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% polyester plain weave
- Liner: 58 g/m2 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.