The North Face Women’s Kichatna Jacket is a waterproof jacket for backcountry ski adventures. This Gore-Tex Pro Shell is water and windproof as well as being durable for the trip up the mountain and the breathtaking ride down. The hood is helmet compatible, and adjusts so you can see properly at your peripheries. The Kichatna is harness and pack compatible, you’ll find grip zones at the shoulders and hips so your pack doesn’t move around and you can easily get into the handwarmer pockets with the pack on. The powder skirt has plenty of grip to keep out the snow, but is also completely removable for non-powder days. Just throw in the Kitchatna Bib for the full kit and the backcountry has no chance.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Kichatna Jacket
- Ski mountaineering and backcountry skiing
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated wire brim
- Harness and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit-zip vents
- Dual PU chest pockets
- Removable powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Tough grip zones on shoulder and hips keep pack in place
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Kichatna Jacket
- Average Weight: 17.63 oz / 500 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 40D 105 g/m2 (3.10 oz/yd2) GORE-TEX Pro Shell Shell-100% nylon ripstop with a micro-grid ripstop woven backer
- Shoulders Underarms: 80D 150 g/m2 (4.42 oz/yd2) GORE-TEX Pro Shell Shell-100% nylon plain weave with a micro-grid ripstop woven backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.