The North Face Women’s Kardiak Triclimate Jacket is a 3 in 1 winter jacket for skiing or snowboarding. The outer shell is made with HyVent 2L fabric, a waterproof, breathable layer, to keep you dry around wet elements. It also blocks the wind! The hood to the outer shell is removable if you’re not into that sort of thing, but you can also fit it over a helmet and adjust it. A powder skirt prevents snow from going up your back, with dual snaps and gripper elastic to keep it in place. The inner jacket is made from silken fleece, to keep you warm on the chair lift. Once you’re done skiing for the day, shed the outer shell and wear the fleece alone, so you can keep warm without all the bulk.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Kardiak Triclimate Jacket
- Shell: Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Core vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system (Liner) Zip-in liner jacket
- Zip-hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Kardiak Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 42.33 oz / 1200 g
- Center Back Length: shell: 27", liner: 25"
- Shell: 160 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% nylon Taslan
- Liner: 235 g/m2 100% polyester Silken fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.