Owning a North Face Women's Kallispell Triclimate Jacket is a lot like having a super power. Have you ever gotten into a debate about what super power you'd want? And some super nerd always picks telekinesis? Pick flying or invisibility like a normal person, nerd. But I digress; The Kallispell Triclimate jacket functionally gives you the power of being comfortable in a wide variety of temperatures (which is pretty super, IMO). The waterproof HyVent outer jacket protects the Heatseeker insulation (which is less insulated in the sleeves to keep you mobile while keeping your core warm). The 300 weight sweater fleece liner can be zipped into the shell to allow you to fight off even the coldest of temperatures, or can be worn on its own as a stylish mid-layer.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Kallispell Triclimate Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed shell with insulation and a 300-weight sweater fleece inner
- Zipin- compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Kallispell Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 46.56 oz / 1320 g
- Center Back Length: 28.5"
- Body: 70D 142 g/m2 (4.19 oz/yd2) 71% nylon, 29% polyester denim look HyVent 2L twill
- Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker in body and 60 g in sleeves and hood
- Triclimate: Crescent fabric 300-weight sweater fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.