Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women’s Insulated Varius Guide Pant is an insulated pant for ski adventures. The Varius Guide ski pants are waterproof, courtesy of the HyVent 2L fabric, which is also breathable to keep you comfortable. The inside is packed with 60 grams of Heatseeker insulation, to provide just enough warmth while you’re searching out the best skiing in the backcountry. A secure-zip thigh pocket keeps a map and a snack safe and nearby for a long day out. The Velcro adjustable waistband and removable suspenders ensure your pants won’t fall off mid-way down the mountain. That’d be a chilly ride down with your pants around your ankles.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Insulated Varius Guide Pant
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Adjustable removable elastic suspenders
- Velcro adjustable waistband system
- Partial side-zip venting
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip thigh pocket
- Elastic gaiter
- Abrasion-resistant kickpatches
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Insulated Varius Guide Pant
- Active fit
- Average Weight: 28.21 oz / 800 g
- Inseam: short: 29.5", regular: 31.5", long: 33.5"
- Body: 70D 133 g/m2 (3.92 oz/yd2) 100% Nylon HyVent 2L
- Lining: 160D 133 g/m2 embossed or print 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 60 g/40 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.