Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Inlux Insulated Jacket helps you take the edge off some gross conditions (and who likes edges on things? Edges are sharp and scary). If you're out in the woods or on the slopes and the rain starts coming down, you'll be glad to have a waterproof HyVent™ 2L shell to block the wetness, and lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation to keep you warm. Fully seam sealed and with a storm-flap covering the front zipper, you'll be completely safe in your own little world. The interior sports a cozy, Silken fleece lining for added comfort. The pit-zips will further increase the Inlux jacket's usability range.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Inlux Insulated Jacket
- Standard Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, insulated, removable hood
- Raschel fleece lining on collar and in body
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Pit-zip vents
- Two hand pockets
- Self fabric adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight:943 g (33.26 oz)
- Body: 70D 150 g/m² (4.42 oz/yd²) 100% nylon faille weave HyVent® 2L
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lining: Silken fleece
- Center Back: 26"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.