Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Whenever I come across a jacket with a wacky name I always look it up and it ALWAYS leads to gorgeous pictures of some beautiful corner of the world (which ALWAYS leads to me looking up flight prices). Cue the North Face Women's Imbabura Jacket. Imbabura Province, Ecuador, complete with Imbabura Volcano. Go check out some pictures and save me a couple thousand words. Anyways, this warm and mobile 700 fill down jacket would be a solid layer to bring on summits of the 15,190 ft volcano. Water-resistant goose down will keep you warm when the temperature drops while being highly compressible (into its own hand pocket). Well worth the weight.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Imbabura Jacket
- Nylon mechanical stretch taffeta
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Elastic-bound cuffsHem cinch-cord
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Imbabura Jacket
- Average Weight: 13.4 oz / 380 g
- Center Back Length: 25.5"
- Body: 30D 52 g/m2 (1.53 oz/yd2) 100% nylon with mechanical stretch
- Insulation: 700 fill water-resistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.