Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Grizzly Jacket is named after one of the most ferocious monsters that nature has to offer. It only makes sense; when going into the woods I want to share as many characteristics as I can with a dominant woodland creature. The Polartec Thermal Pro Grizzly fleece was inspired by bear fur and improves upon it by trapping warm air closer to the body to keep you warm at minimal weight. Thermo 3D design regulates temperature and moisture in target women-specific areas. And I'm certain bears would be jealous if they saw your breathable Power Stretch side panels that enhance your mobility. So don't get too close to them.... I wouldn't want to be around a jealous grizzly.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Grizzly Jacket
- Polartec fleece that mimics grizzly bear fur hybrid with Power Stretch for stretch and breathability
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Overlay secure-zip Napoleon pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Grizzly Jacket
- Average Weight: 14.39 oz / 408 g
- Center Back Length: 25.5"
- Body: 306 g/m2 (9.03 oz/yd2) 94% polyester, 6% elastane Polartec Thermal Pro high loft fleece
- Shell B: 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane Polartec Power Stretch panel
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.