Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Gotham Down Jacket is an insulated jacket for making it through the winter blues. The Gotham Down features quilted baffles, packed with 550 fill down insulation to keep you warm as the chill and snow descends upon your city. The 100% polyester shell is protects the down on the inside and is coated with a durable water repellent finish to help repell moisture from soaking into the fabric surface. Brush those snowflakes from your shoulders like they were never there in the first place. The elastic waist shapes the jacket with feminine curves, falling to the hip without losing your upper half in a shapeless puff. The hood is insulated and attached to protect your head on bitter cold days, but the faux fur trim is removable so you can match your jacket to your style of the day. A multitude of pockets prevents items like your gloves, phone, and keys from falling into an icy slush-puddle, two at the hip, and one internal that will snake a headphone cord straight to your ears.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Gotham Down Jacket
- Quilted, 550-fill down jacket with elastic-shaped waist is crafted in a sporty 26-inch length
- Removable zip-off faux-fur trim at removable zip-off hood
- Encased elastic at waist side panels
- Concealed zip at inseam hand pockets
- Elasticized sleeve hem
- Ruched bottom hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Internal media pocket with media loop
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Gotham Down Jacket
- Average Weight: 28.8 oz / 817 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Shell: 100% Polyester with DWR
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.