The North Face Women’s Go Go Cargo Pant is the ultimate tactical trouser. Who knew cargo pants could keep you so cool, yet so warm? With inner thigh vents, mesh gussets, and hadwarmer zip pockets, these cargo pants accomplish this feat. Reinforced cuffs and articulated knees ensure that these pants will stay near and dear to you for longer than what’s probably socially acceptable. And the pockets, who can forget about the pockets? Did you know the largest pair of cargo pants ever made had 75 pockets? Now you do. The North Face Cargo Pant doesn’t have 75, but it has all the pockets you’ll need to stow your stuff.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Go Go Cargo Pant
- Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Back pockets with clip-in integration
- Zip hand pockets
- Flap cargo pockets with the Lot Lift System
- Back pockets
- Zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Flap back pockets
- Chimney Venting system
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Inseam snap-cuff gussets
- Internal reinforced edge guards
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Go Go Cargo Pant
- Average Weight: 24.34 oz / 690 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- Shell: 75D 162 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% polyester twill
- Lining: Taffeta, brushed tricot
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.