The North Face Women’s Get Down Jacket is a down jacket for skiing in style. Wrapped inside the waterproof HyVent 2L fabric is 550-fill down to keep you warm and toasty on cold slope days. The relaxed fit provides plenty of room for movement with a mid-layer underneath. Before you jump on the chair lift, snap together the powder skirt and the rubber grippers will help keep snow and drafts off your back. Plenty of pockets provide room for your goggles, mp3 player, and cash. The hood and the belt are removable so you can change your look for the mountain or for the town.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Get Down Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Chest pocket
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Get Down Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 43.25 oz / 1226 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Shell: 168 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Nylon twill with polyurethane (PU) microcell coating
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.