Great for all-mountain protection and sure to give you complete comfort as you shred the slopes, The North Face Women's Freedom Jacket will allow you to stay active longer. The Heatseeker™ insulation offers uncompromising warmth and is strategically mapped to optimize warmth-to-weight and keep the heat around your core. This hard shell's exterior is comprised of breathable HyVent® 2L which prevents overheating on ascents and blocks snow and wind on the decent. Even if you tumble the whole way down and progressively pick up more and more snow until you're a big ball of snow like in cartoons, the elasticized powder skirt, adjustable hood and adjustable hem will keep your baselayers dry.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Freedom Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Core vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Freedom Jacket
- Average Weight: 33.51 oz / 950 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Shell: 160 g/m2 HyVent 2 liter-100% nylon Taslan
- Insulation: 100 g / 80 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.