Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women’s Etip Facet Glove is an insulated winter touch screen glove to have on the slopes. The R Powered Pittards leather on the palm allows you to use all five of your fingers to start the tunes or text your buds. The HyVent insert makes this insulated glove waterproof and the full-coverage gauntlet says no to snow down your sleeve. If the Heatseeker insulation (150g at palm, 200g at back-of-hand) isn’t enough on the frigid days, throw a hand warmer into the removable Wrist Oven leash to dial up the heat to your liking.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Etip Facet Glove
- R Powered Pittards leather at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Removable Wrist Oven leash provides warmth when combined with a hand warmer
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent insert
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Ladder lock wrist-cinch keeps heat in
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Etip Facet Glove
- Shell: Nylon oxford
- Lining: 100% polyester with Flash Dry
- Palm: Pittards leather with U/R Powered conductive
- Palm Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker
- Back-of-Hand Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker
- Insert: HyVent
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.