The North Face Women's Double-Track Shoe. Want a cushioned, stable trail shoe that doesn't feel like a brick? The nimble Double-Track with X-Dome Cradle support corrects your over pronation without you even realizing it, freeing up your attention to focus on simply enjoying your run.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Double-Track Shoe
- Upper: External molded heel counter
- Dual-density OrthoLite Northotic foot bed
- Bottom: Terrain Harness (stability) engineered platform
- 24 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot heights
- X-Dome Cradle support heel-cushioning and stability system with integrated medial post
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Tenacious Grip sticky rubber outsole protection
- 2011 Gear of the Year award recipient from Outside Magazine
- High-rebound second density forefoot EVA
- Last: L\TNF-028
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 9.6 oz / 272 g, pair: 1 lb 3 oz / 544 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.