Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Destiny Down Jacket is an excellent insulating layer stuffed with high-loft 550 fill down. I'm talking goose feathers, so you know it's good. The goose is a thriving bird. If this jacket was stuffed with dodo feathers then I would be somewhat skeptical.... but sort of impressed. The down is kept dry with a waterproof HyVent 2L exterior. An elasticized powder skirt will keep the snow from getting to you, and a convenient wrist accessory pocket will make sure that a goggle cloth is always at hand. The feature packed Desiny Down jacket will ensure that you will thrive like the mighty goose.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Destiny Down Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Water resistant, breathable
- Fixed hood
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Destiny Down Jacket
- Average Weight: 27.51 oz / 780 g
- Center Back Length: 24"
- Shell: 122 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% nylon diamond dobby
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.