Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Imagine you're on a stroll through the park on a fall night with your special someone. There's a chill in the air as the wind blows the leaves around you both. Their arms and your North Face Women's Denali Thermal Jacket stave off the cold. Now imagine waking up. Sometimes it sucks waking up from dreams, eh? Well, you should at least be comforted in knowing that the Denali Thermal jacket, the one from your dreams (the one that was doing all that cold-staving), is in fact real. It may not complete you, as a person, but with its Zip-In compatibility it can definitely complete your winter jacket system. The Thermal Pro high-loft fleece will feel like a permanent hug. So pick up this mid-layer and feel the love.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Denali Thermal Jacket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and chest
- Secure Napoleon pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Denali Thermal Jacket
- Average Weight: 34.0 oz / 680 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Body: 288 g/m2 (8.49 oz/yd2) 100% polyester Polartec Thermal Pro fleece
- Panel: 50D 84 g/m2 (2.48 oz/yd2) 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.