What's better than The North Face's oober comfy Women's Denali Jacket? The Denali Jacket with down insulation, that's what. Goose down insulation through the body, shoulders and elbows is such a great addition to the classic Denali that Mother Goose herself would approve. The warm insulation and recycled fleece exterior lets onlookers know just how cozy, fashionable and eco-friendly you really are. Oh, and the Denali Down Jacket still has all those cool pockets you know and love too. You could probably fit a real goose in there if you wanted...I don't know why you'd want to though.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Denali Down Jacket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and chest
- Secure Napoleon pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Denali Down Jacket
- Average Weight: 22.58 oz / 640 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Body: 333 g/m2 (9.82 oz/yd2) 100% recycled polyester Polartec 300 weight
- Panel: 40D 56 g/m2 (1.65 oz/yd2) 100% nylon
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.