Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Decagon Jacket is a 10-sided ski jacket that is packed with useful features. Just kidding about the 10-sided thing.... it's really just got a front side, a back side and a couple side sides. I wasn't kidding about it being packed with features, though. The HyVent® 2L exterior is waterproof/breathable and protects the Heatseeker synthetic insulation. The insulation is strategically mapped to maximize warmth and mobility while minimizing weight. Pit-zips can be used to dump excess heat which might build up as you exert yourself in an attempt to impress your friends. Too many features to go into detail about, but they are listed below.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Decagon Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fully featured fixed hood
- Rotated core pit-zip vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Dual chest pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Snap-back powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Buddy lift clip
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Decagon Jacket
- Style: ATNQ
- Shell: 2L HyVent softfaille
- Lining: Lace embossed taffeta
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco 80 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.