Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Condor Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket that will take you through 3 of 4 seasons. The Condor begins with the mighty and powerful HyVent® hardshell, a 100% nylon twill weave fabric to provide you with wind and waterproof protection from the worst elements. The non-insulated shield says no to harsh rain and snow from fall through spring. When your body heat rises, open up the pit-zip vents to release excess heat. The hood shields your head and multiple zippered pockets throughout secure small essentials closely. The liner jacket is an unsuspecting character, made of Apex ClimateBlock, a stretchy, 100% windproof fabric that will keep you warmer when paired with the outer jacket. When worn alone it continues to deter winds, yet remains lightweight and simple in mild weather. Why get one jacket when you can have three?
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Condor Triclimate Jacket
- Outer: Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Liner: TNF Apex ClimateBlock 100% windproof fabric rated at 0 CFM with nimble side panels
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Condor Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 40.85 oz / 1158 g
- Relaxed fit
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Shell: 70D 133 g/m2 HyVent-100% nylon twill weave
- Liner: 100D 340 g/m2 TNF Apex ClimateBlock-97% polyester, 3% elastane plain weave fleece
- Blocking: 90D x 170D 340 g/m2 TNF Apex Aerobic-90% polyester, 10% elastane double weave fabric
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.