Imagine yourself walking through the snow while being swarmed by geese. Like you're made of bread. Geese everywhere. A big mess. Sounds pretty awful, right? Well, science has proven that, covered in geese, you'd be toasty warm and your core would be at the optimal temperature. Lucky for you there are easier ways to achieve this warmth.... enter The North Face Women's Catalyst Micro Jacket. Stuffed with 800-fill ProDown and featuring FlashDry underarm panels, you'll be warm, dry and mobile. It stuffs into its own hand pocket so it can easily be taken anywhere (and makes a great pillow).
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Catalyst Micro Jacket
- Backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Water-resistant down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- FlashDry panels on underarms enhance comfort
- Slimmer down chambers capture and maintain more warmth
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood swivels with head for a natural, unobstructed view
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Stuffs into its own handwarmer pocket
- Average Weight: 10.58 oz / 300 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 20D 35 g/m2 (1.02 oz/yd2) Pertex Quantum-100% nylon ripstop
- Underarms: 225 g/m2 (6.64 oz/yd2) 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit with FlashDry
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.