The North Face Women’s Camryn II Boot is a tall leather boot for battling the slush in the city. The tall upper is full grain leather and comes over the calf to protect your skinny jeans or leggings. At the back of the cuff is accordion leather with elastic to accommodate different calf shapes with a half zip for easy on and off. The waterproof material is cement and seam-sealed to prevent any water sneaking inside while the rubber outsole keeps your feet on the ground and not in the air due to a fall.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Camryn II Boot
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant, full-grain leather upper
- Cement and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Elastic, accordion leather cuff detail fits variable calf shapes
- Waterproof, medial zip for easy on/off
- Compression-molded eco OrthoLite footbed
- Bottom: Durable rubber outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Camryn II Boot
- Last: L\TNF-S11-01
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 1 oz / 485 g, pair: 2 lbs 2 oz / 970 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.