Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Borealis Backpack is a mid-sized backpack for school or quick night hikes as you seek out auroras in the north. The main zipper opens to plenty of space, with a sleeve for up to a 15 inch laptop, stow your texts or lunch and an extra layer before taking off for the day. The second zipper has slots and compartments galore, for organizing your Sharpies, pencils, calculator, mini notepads, I could go on. The cushy, padded back panel is soft against your back and features a Spine Channel and PE sheet for support as you lug your books from place to place. The FlexVent shoulder straps are ready for slinging and are shaped for the curve of a lady, it's not called a Women's pack just because of the colors.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Borealis Backpack
- Women-specific, flexvent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded chemise back panel with spine channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with variable-sized laptop and tablet sleeve and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Borealis Backpack
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz / 1114 g
- Volume: 1526 cubic inches 25 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 13.5 x 10.5 x 1.75"
- 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 300D mini-ripstop,1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.